Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Good and the Bad

An Update

Yes, this is an update on my writing and not a steamy story; so, if that disappoints you, just skip this entry.

THE BAD: I had the horrible, horrible experience of having to leave a bad review for a friend's book. I can only hope she will appreciate my honesty. Every book has a market, but her book is not for me.

THE GOOD: I am really pleased with the way the prologue of my erotic novel turned out. I don't even think it will need much revision. I am tempted to post it here, but the novel is a science fiction story with some hot sex along the way. I'm thinking the prologue may not fit this blog, even as an ad for my book. What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Kisses,
Bren

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda its aiden_mercer2000@yahoo. Which isn't my real name. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I've always love your brilliant mind so reading your stories and conversations will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete