Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcum

Welcum to my new blog.

I'll be posting a variety of adult and erotic short stories (and short-short stories). I hope you enjoy them. I also hope you will comment on them and tell me about your own erotic experiences, real or imagined. And I hope you will link to my blog so your friends can enjoy my posts, too.

If you have an idea for a story, please share it with me. Or, better yet, write your own story!

Kisses,
Brenda


Like this story? My first-ever anthology of erotic short stories is available at AmazonBarnes & Noble and Kobo

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite to your blog. You have such a brilliant mind I know I'll enjoy your stories and interesting conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda if you were to have a threesome mostly likely you have had. What's best for you two girls and one guy or one and 2 guys??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had a threesome in real life. I got close once, but the other girl chickened out at the last minute.

      I think both could be hot, and for very different reasons!

      Delete