Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2019

My Love for Her

by Brenda McIntyre

For this story, I tried something new. I wrote it from the guy's point of view. I'm also excited to report that Johnson Hardcastle has kindly recorded this story for inclusion in an audiobook! The recording (with music and sound effects) will be available in a few days, but only to my patrons. Become a patron at patreon.com/brendabrunette so you don't miss it!



I entered the bedroom noiselessly. My wife lay on the bed, sleeping lightly. She wore only a white lace bra and panty set. I slipped into the bed beside her and covered her eyes with a blindfold. I gently lifted her hands up above her head and tied them to the bed frame, first the left, then the right. As my wife stirred and began to wake I kissed her deeply. My tongue caressed hers.

I kissed her neck. Then her breasts. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, releasing her double D’s. I kneaded them with both hands as she mewed softly. I pinched her nipples, then lowered my head and ran the flat of my tongue over one of them. She purred and her nipple stiffened. I pressed my mouth to it, sucking gently. I nibbled it a little. She moaned and arched her back, pressing her tit to my mouth.

I was already rock hard as I kissed and licked her abdomen. As I ran my tongue along the waistband of her panties, I took my pocket knife from the nightstand and flicked it open. I pressed the flat of the blade to her waist, letting her feel the cold steel on her bare skin. Then I slipped the blade under one side of her panties and cut through the lacy fabric. I cut the other side as well. Then I slipped her panties out from beneath her ass.

I laid my pocket knife aside and settled between her legs. I kissed her inner thigh, letting my tongue slowly work its way toward her sex.

I took my time getting there. She purred and mewed, tugging at her restraints, wordlessly begging me to taste her. I slipped my tongue between her buttery lips, slowly sawing it upward toward her clit, which I kissed tenderly. I massaged it with my tongue, making her moan with pleasure. Still licking her clit, I slipped two fingers inside her wet quim. I worked them in and out, curving them, exploring her innermost being. She moaned and rocked her hips, taking my fingers deeper. As she neared orgasm I drove my fingers into her harder and faster until she bucked, her pussy squirting all over them.

I stood, my cock throbbing. Leaving her tied to the bed and blindfolded, I walked to the door. I opened it and shut it again, making her think I had left the room.

Several minutes ticked past. She called my name quietly, wondering if I had, indeed, left.

Without a word I slipped back onto the bed and pushed my aching cock inside her. I took her thighs in my hands and drove my cock into her deep. I pulled out and drove my cock into her again. And again!

Fucking her, I grabbed the knife from the nightstand and cut the rope holding her right hand to the bed frame.

“Rub your clit,” I whispered as I drove my cock relentlessly into her. She complied, and soon she had fingered herself to an intense orgasm. I plowed into her, fucking her hard. I was so close! With one final thrust I came deep inside her.

I moved my hips gently. Her wet cunt kept me hard. I pulled out of her and untied her blindfold. As she blinked in the light of the bedroom I shoved my cock into her mouth, making her gag.

I fucked her mouth as I had fucked her pussy, making her choke with each thrust. At last I couldn’t stand anymore. My cock erupted.

“Swallow,” I grunted. “Swallow!”

She managed to swallow most of it. She pulled away before I was done and caught a couple of spurts on her adorable face.

“I love you,” I whispered as I released her from her bindings. I held her close, caressing her smooth skin.

“I love you, too,” she breathed at long last. She sat up on the bed, pushing me firmly onto my back.

“Let me show you how much.”


Like this story? My first-ever anthology of erotic short stories is available at AmazonBarnes & Noble and Kobo

3 comments:

  1. "Big" John Hardcastle here. I was so thrilled to have Brenda ask me to record this. I love this story. Written very well telling how a man wants to show his wife he loves her. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did! You're the best Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Big John! It was such a pleasure working with you. Not near as racy as it sounds in the final edit, but a real honor. I look forward to doing more recordings with you!

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a lovely way to surprise her! I loved the story.

    ReplyDelete